Thursday, October 29, 2009

The Mustache resurfaces...in an unusual way.


If you remember my blog about THE MUSTACHE (you know what I'm talking about) my friend Merridith and I spotted at Octane, you'll be thrilled to know that it has been spotted again...in a whole new fashion.

It's on the cover of the new issue of Atlanta's Creative Loafing.

For real.

Apparently the Mustache's slave-man is known for roller-blading around Atlanta while sporting a tutu. While he's not wearing a tutu in the picture, I must admire his boldness in rocking the jorts (jean shorts). He's taken them to new heights. My mind is literally going in a hundred different directions right now--I literally just found out about this--so I will leave you with a picture of the Mighty 'Stache. In case you're blind and can't guess, it's on the far right...


No comments:

Post a Comment